Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Video Talk Review - Is The Hype Surrounding My Video Talk True?

My Video Talk is a global company with a huge following over seas that is currently launching in the U.S. They provide video conferencing services, online meeting capabilities, video email, and offer personalized video sites that can be used by anyone to host their videos and share them with the world. This article will provide my view on the company and whether they're a scam, or a long-term opportunity for you to earn a solid income in the home business industry.

First of all, I've been able to build multiple successful network marketing teams into the thousands and I've been a trainer for multiple companies. I am a partner in an online marketing coaching company, so I definitely have the ability to judge My Video Talk's parameters.

I've noticed 3 things that a network marketing company needs to live beyond a short-term hype machine and make it in the long run.

My Video Talk Review - Is The Hype Surrounding My Video Talk True?

#1 - The company needs to provide a unique, high quality product or service, AND they need to have a value proposition that is at a minimum competitive in their niche.

My Video Talk does offer a unique product. All of their services are offered elsewhere, but the huge benefit of using their service is that people can bundle them all together and achieve significant savings.

None of this is of any value unless the video services are competitive with what else is in the marketplace. My Video Talk's online meeting capabilities are better than the industry leader Webex, and are priced lower than Gotomeeting, which is a good thing for the company's longevity.

#2 - The company needs to have a top quality leadership team, and be supported by top network marketers.

My Video Talk is already a success overseas. Top networkers in Asia and Europe are already on board, so this is a big plus for them. However, the United States is still the biggest possible market, and the one that the company's success will hinge on. From what I've been told and whom I've talked to, they are on the verge of landing some of the industry's biggest hitters from numerous companies. If they can sign those people up and convince them to bring their teams My Video Talk will thrive here.

The company is owned by Team Effort International, LLC Founded in 2002. Any time a company can go beyond the 5 year mark, they are in VERY good shape for a long-term run, so this bodes very well for My Video Talk.

#3 - From an individual distributor's perspective, even the greatest company in existence is useless unless you have a good marketing plan in place.

My Video Talk has the potential to be a long-term winner in the network marketing industry, but my experience has dictated that unless a person knows how to market themselves, they don't stand a chance. I've seen people that have been hugely successful in other industries fail miserably because they couldn't market themselves and had no idea how to build a business in network marketing.

These are the skills that are essential for success long term regardless of what company you're a part of. If you follow this formula, and seek to grow and accumulate knowledge of how to market your business like a professional, than you will have advantages over almost every other My Video Talk distributor.

My Video Talk Review - Is The Hype Surrounding My Video Talk True?
Check For The New Release in Health, Fitness & Dieting Category of Books NOW!
Check What Are The Top Cooking Books in Last 90 Days Best Cheap Deal!
Check For Cookbooks Best Sellers 2012 Discount OFFER!
Check for Top 100 Most Popular Books People Are Buying Daily Price Update!
Check For 100 New Release & BestSeller Books For Your Collection

Terry Dorland is An Expert Internet Marketer Who Helps Network Marketers and Other Online Business Owners Learn How To Use The Latest CUTTING EDGE Strategies To Profit To No End In Their Businesses. Get A Copy Of My Free Training Course "5 Easy Steps to 20 Leads Per Day" At: www.TerryDorland.com

watch mobile phone Low Price Mmf Industries Tamper Evident Cash Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment